- The name, domain and numerical address of the "host" computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The Internet address of the web page you came from;
- The page you requested and the amount of data sent to your computer;
- The information your web browser sends to us, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate operating system and the type of CPU in your system.
We develop summary reports, or logs, from the information collected. These logs are analyzed periodically in order to study site usage over time and to perform studies in order to improve the site's organization, performance and usefulness. The raw data used to develop these logs are erased periodically as a part of routine system maintenance.