Ajay K. - Parsippany, NJ
The sequence of events:
1. When we landed the open garage was full, so we were made to park on the top floor (open area) of covered garage.
2. The covered garage had NO elevator. So had to carry the luggage down by stairs 2 floors. It was painful.
3. The ride to airport was quick.
4. On return, we have to go to P4 of EWR via Sky Train. The shttle came in 10 mins, but I witnessed an arguement of other passengers in the shuttle complaining that they were waiting for more than 40 mins. Since they had lot of luggage, it could not be accomodated on that shuttle that created more misery for those other passengers.
5. On return at hotel, I was given Hotel room key with no instructions on how should I get out.
6. Of course, I climbed 2 floors with my luggage to get to my car.
7. When I arrived at gate, I inserted the card that I had during entry. I was told by machine to pay $125. I tried swiping the key given to at # 5 above. It did not work. I had no clue how to operate. Fortunately after 5 mins, one gentleman came and swiped me out from his master card. Thank God! I was out.
Overall, I would never go back to this parking ever again.