12 Instagram Worthy Spots in Minneapolis
31 Jan 2018 by Melissa Ruiz
The 52nd Super Bowl in Minneapolis is days away!
Were you lucky enough to get Super Bowl tickets? No? It's okay, us neither. But maybe you've decided to go soak up all the football energy in the Twin Cities metropolitan area this weekend. Minneapolis, Minnesota will have an influx of tourists through Sunday looking to take advantage of the Super Bowl related parties and happenings. If you're in the area or perhaps scheduling a trip to Minneapolis soon, we did some research to find some great, Instagram worthy spots. Our selections will make everyone back home jealous and your Super Bowl trip a memorable one.
1. Show Off Cafe Astoria's beautiful coffee art. #coffeecup #latteart
2. Admire the #frozen #waterfall at Minnehaha Falls
3. Try vegan Game Day meatballs and wings at the Herbivorous Butcher Shop... and then get #photobombed by their rad meat clever sign! #nomnom #vegan
4. Capture the #architecture of the Blair Arcade #building
5. Indulge in Cardigan Donut's handcrafted treats #yummy #donuts
6. Stand in front of the iconic #neon sign at Penny's Coffee Shop #instacool
7. Visit the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden #modernart
8. Enjoy #brunch and fine #frenchcuisine at The Meritage
9. Tour the inside of the Landmark Center #capturestpaul #landmarkcenter
10. Sip on FireLake Restaurant's bacon infused bourbon #cocktails #bourbon
11. Check out the American Birkebeiner International Bridge, the centerpiece of the #BOLDNORTH #SuperBowlLive Experience at the Nicollet Mall.
12. Hang at The Tullibee, Hotel Hewing's Rooftop Bar #happyhour
back to blog